Reporting water pollution incidents: here’s what I have so far from various sources:
- EPA Hotline: 131 555 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sydney Water Sewer Leak Hotline: 132 090
- Ryde Municipal Council: email Kylie McMahon, Snr Co-ord, Env Health & Bldg unit on email@example.com and she will forward to the Env. Protection Officers. OR ring Ryde’s Customer Service Centre: 9952 8222
- Hornsby Shire Council: phone their front desk: 9847 6666 and ask to speak to General Admin Compliance OR ring Compliance direct on 9847 6829; OR via online form from main web page - My property - Common Enquiries - Water pollution and click on the form (http://www.hornsby.nsw.gov.au/property/cimmon-enquiries/water-pollution)
- City of Parramatta Council: phone their front desk: 9806 5050 or 9806 5000 and ask to speak to Sally Williams or David Kuhle OR use the online form at www.parracity.gov.au/home/contact_us but you’ll get a much quicker response the first way!